The 2017 Nissan Sentra has debuted 3 impressive new models designed to give you some extra oomph under the hood and a sleek appearance when driving in the White Plains NY area and beyond:
- Sentra SR Turbo
- Sentra Midnight Edition
- Sentra NISMO
This adds to the extensive lineup of fun & fuel-efficient Sentra models available at our dealership: S, SV, SR & SL. Not much has changed from last year’s model, so let’s talk about the 3 newest editions of this popular Nissan.
2017 Nissan Sentra SR Turbo
Turbo is the keyword here. The Nissan Sentra SR Turbo exudes exhilaration thanks to the enhanced handling response, added comfort and improved acceleration from a standing start or passing on the highway.
Not to mention the 1.6L DIG turbocharged 4-cylinder under the hood with Xtronic CVT that offers a Manual Shift Mode. This engine is capable of delivering 188 hp and 177 lb/ft of torque.
The Nissan Sentra SR Turbo also provides the following specially tuned components for a more performance-oriented driving experience:
- Revised Electric Power Steering
- Reinforced body
- Larger front disc brakes
- Suspension with 10% more front spring stiffness
- Front & rear dampers made for 17” aluminum-alloy wheels
Want more upgrades? Then, you should opt for the SR Turbo Premium Package that adds conveniences like:
- NissanConnect with Navigation & Mobile Apps
- 8-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Leather-appointed seating with 6-way power/2-way power lumbar driver’s seat
- Blind Spot Warning & Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with HomeLink Universal Transceiver
2017 Nissan Sentra Midnight Edition
If you want some darkened design cues for your Sentra SR or SR Turbo, then you should opt for the Nissan Sentra Midnight Edition. That’s because it gives you the following features:
- Black 17” Midnight Edition aluminum-alloy wheels
- Black outside mirror caps
- Black rear spoiler
- Optional Midnight Edition floor mats
These sleek touches will definitely turn heads when you drive around town on Route 1 or on busier highways like the Hutch, I-95, I-287 and Merritt Parkway. Plus, the dark styling looks great with all of the available Sentra Midnight Edition color choices:
- Red Alert
- Aspen White
- Gun Metallic
- Super Black
2017 Nissan Sentra NISMO
When you see the name NISMO, you know you’re in for a treat since you’ll feel like you’re driving a racecar because of the capabilities and components used.
That’s no different in the Nissan Sentra NISMO since it offers both Xtronic CVT with Manual Shift Mode and 6-speed manual transmission options to go along with the 1.6L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine.
Not to mention the NISMO-unique, motorsport-inspired design and performance features including:
- NISMO-tuned suspension & steering
- Aerodynamic body kit: front/rear fascia, front grille, rear spoiler & side sills with signature red trim
- Chrome exhaust finisher, black outside mirrors & badging
- Sport front seats with additional bolsters, synthetic suede seat trim & signature red stitching
- Alcantra & leather-wrapped steering wheel
- 18” aluminum-alloy wheels
The Sentra NISMO Premium Package is also available if you need even more to make your drive anywhere even more enjoyable. NissanConnect with Navigation & Mobile Apps, SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link and an 8-speaker Bose premium audio system are all included in this feature bundle.
There’s a 2017 Nissan Sentra for every driver at our Westchester, New York dealership location. Please contact our team to learn more about the SR Turbo, Midnight Edition, NISMO or any other Sentra model that catches your eye!