Last year, we saw the debut of several new models for the Nissan Sentra. This year, you’ll be able to get easier access to loads of the most popular features amongst car shoppers in all trims including the S, SV, SR, SL, SR Turbo & NISMO.
For starters, many 2018 Nissan Sentra models now come with Automatic Emergency Braking. We spoke about this new technology in a previous blog post, but to give a brief summary: it’ll help prevent an accident by automatically applying the brakes when it senses your vehicle is approaching the one in front of you too fast.
2018 Nissan Sentra Changes
There are a few features that now come standard in every 2018 Nissan Sentra at our dealership location serving White Plains, New York. They include:
- RearView Monitor to help you parallel park & back out of parking spots or your driveway
- Bluetooth streaming audio to hear your favorite tunes or podcasts
- Siri Eyes-Free that allows you to make/receive calls, text, play music, check notifications, get directions & ask questions to Siri via voice commands
- 5.0” color display that shows the rear camera view & your audio controls clearly
If you upgrade to the SV trim, then you’ll also get 16” aluminum-alloy wheels that give the Sentra a more sporty look. This trim, along with the rest of the models above it, also gets dual-zone automatic temperature control that allows you to set different heating or cooling settings for the driver & front passenger.
If you’re looking for even more safety in your next car, then you can now get Intelligent Cruise Control on the Sentra SR with the 1.8L 4-cylinder engine and the Sentra SL. This technology takes cruise control to the next level by not only keeping your car at a safe distance from the one in front of you, automatically braking or bringing the vehicle to a complete stop if needed.
Love the SL Premium Tech Package? It now comes standard in the SL model and this feature bundle includes a moonroof to give you an extra breeze, a Bose premium audio system for a studio-quality music listening experience and NissanConnect Services (powered by SiriusXM) including emergency response, Amazon Alexa and more.
There’s good news for NISMO lovers as well: the 2018 Nissan Sentra NISMO now comes standard with NissanConnect with Navigation and Mobile Apps, previously only an upgrade, so you can stay connected and never get lost.
Nissan City will help you find the right 2018 Nissan Sentra for your driving needs and budget at our dealership serving the Westchester County NY and Fairfield County CT area.
We’ll help you get the features you want, but will let you know that some of the packages have changed names:
- S Midnight Style Package or Midnight Edition Package (SR & SR Turbo)
- Appearance Package (renamed from S Style Package)
- All-Weather Package
- SV Premium Package: navigation system with SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link, NissanConnect Mobile Apps, moonroof and sun visors with extension & illuminated mirrors
- Technology Package: NissanConnect with Navigation & Mobile Apps, 5.8” color touchscreen, Nissan Voice Recognition, SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link, blind spot warning and rear cross traffic alert
- SR Premium Package (renamed from SR Premium Technology Package)
- SR Turbo Premium Package
Please give our team a call to schedule a test drive or learn more about the 2018 Nissan Sentra!