The 2018 Nissan Altima continues the legacy of the Altima name that’s been on the roads of the Westchester and Fairfield County CT area for over 25 years by giving you more for your money.
Not only are new amenities added, but a couple of the trims from last year have been eliminated to simply the model lineup. Now, there are 4 models to choose from: the Altima S, Altima SR, Altima SV & Altima SL.
We’re going to go in depth about what each of these trims will give you individually, but all give you great fuel economy thanks to the 2.5L 4-cylinder engine that gives you up to an EPA-estimated 38 mpg on the highway and 27 mpg in the city.
2018 Nissan Altima S
Every 2018 Nissan Altima now comes standard with top-notch safety tech including Automatic Emergency Braking and Intelligent Forward Collision Warning that work in conjunction to prevent accidents. These features actually slow down the Altima as it approaches another vehicle while alerting you and will apply the brakes automatically to minimize injury in the event of a crash.
Other standard features for the Altima S are:
- Bluetooth hands-free calling & streaming audio
- Siri Eyes Free
- Push button ignition
- RearView monitor
2018 Nissan Altima SR
Upgrading to the Nissan Altima SR gives you access to more sporty features like 18” aluminum-alloy wheels, a sport spoiler, sport-tuned suspension & leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters offering a manual shift mode. Functionality also comes in the form of vision-enhancing fog lights and an 8-way power driver’s seat.
There are also 2 unique models associated with this trim: the SR Special Edition and the Midnight Edition. The Midnight Edition gives you black design cues like the V-motion grille, outside mirrors, & spoiler along with the features of the Special Edition that include:
- Unique Prima-Tex™ appointed seats with heated front seats
- Gun metallic-finished 18″ aluminum-alloy wheels (black finish on the Midnight)
- Remote start system
- Navigation system
- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto smartphone compatibility
2018 Nissan Altima SV
The Nissan Altima SV turns it up a notch by giving you upgrades such as blind spot warning and rear cross traffic alert to help stop accidents, a remote start system with intelligent climate control, dual-zone automatic temperature control and SiriusXM satellite radio for your convenience.
The optional Technology Package has been revised to give you even more. Here’s what you get:
- Nissan Navigation System with voice recognition, 7.0″ multi-touch control color monitor, SiriusXM Traffic & Travel Link, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
- Power sliding glass moonroof
- Heated front seats, steering wheel and outside mirrors with LED turn signal indicators
- Rear passenger air conditioning vents
- Passenger-side front-window one-touch up/down
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- HomeLink universal transceiver
- Digital compass
- Mood lighting
2018 Nissan Altima SL
The top-of-the-line Nissan Altima SL gives you all the bells and whistles including the optional 3.5L V6 that turns up the power by delivering 270 horsepower and 251 lb/ft of torque while still getting over an EPA-estimated 30 mpg. Paddle shifters are also included to allow you to have more fun on the road via the manual shift mode.
Other amenities offered for the Altima SL include:
- Intelligent Cruise Control to make driving on highways so much easier
- 9-speaker Bose premium audio system for studio-quality sound
- NissanConnect with Navigation and Services to keep you connected to your vehicle and favorite 3rd-party apps
- Leather-appointed seating
- LED headlights with signature smoked headlight housing
- Features of the SV Technology Package
There’s a 2018 Nissan Altima that fits your driving needs and budget at our dealership serving White Plains NY. Contact Nissan City to schedule a test drive or get more information about this popular sedan!