Nissan Dealer Serving Rye NY
Rye is known for its fun destinations and picturesque location, but it’s also one town over from Nissan City! Even though it won’t be as much fun as going to Playland, you’ll still enjoy the customer service you receive at our Nissan dealer serving Rye.
Drivers going to our dealership have been supremely satisfied with their experience in our sales and service departments. Learn more about what we have to offer by using the buttons below!
Spots of Interest To Take Your Nissan in Rye
- Playland, home to rides such as the Dragon Coaster & Gondola Wheel, as well as a beach, pool and boardwalk
- One of the many parks in town or the beach
- Golf courses including the Westchester County Club, Apawamis Club and Rye Golf Club
- The American Yacht Club
- The annual Rye-Harrison football game
- Historic properties such as the Timothy Knapp House, Square House and Jay Heritage Center
By using the form above, you can contact us and one of our Nissan experts will get back to you promptly! Feel free to ask us any questions that our site doesn’t answer for you.
Nissan City is located right between Rye and Rye Brook, so here are some helpful directions in getting to our Boston Post Road (Route 1) Nissan dealership location. You could take Boston Post Road north all the way up to our dealership. Alternatively, you could take Midland Ave north and make lefts onto Grace Church Road and Boston Post Rd.
Our service center is located at 530 N. Main Street, which is a mile and a half north on Boston Post Road if you follow S. Main St. You can also take I-95 N to Exit 2 and merge onto Doran Ave, turn left at Byram Shore Rd, turn left at Delavan Ave, turn right at Frontage Rd and turn left at Byram Rd. Then, continue onto Hillside Ave, Putnam Ave and N. Main St.