Nissan Dealer Serving White Plains NY
Nissan City is just about 10 minutes down the road from Westchester County’s unofficial capital.
Review From a Neighbor
“Great dealership [with] great people running it!”
-Marzio Burgio, White Plains NY
Where To Take Your Nissan in White Plains
- One of the many malls, including the famous Westchester Mall, the Galleria and the original White Plains Mall
- Historic parks such as Battle Hill Park or the Jacob Purdy House over on Park Ave.
- A local sports game such as the annual hotly contested Thanksgiving Turkey Bowl between Stepinac & White Plains High played at Hylands Middle School
- One of the delectable eateries on Mamaroneck Ave., Main St. and East Post Rd. featuring outside dining. Big Apple Smoothie, Ernesto’s and Ambadi are some popular places to grab a bite.
- A popular bar like the Thirsty Turtle, James Joyce, Black Bear or Brazen Fox
- A show at the Westchester County Center
- To work, where the population in White Plains literally triples during the workweek because of commuters
Please take a look around our site and see everything that we have to offer. If you want to personally speak with one of our Nissan experts, please use the appropriate number below or submit the form above and we’ll respond to you promptly!
Nissan City is literally a quick drive on I-287 East. Our dealership is right off Exit 11 for Route 1. Simply turn left onto Boston Post Road and we’re on the right, across the street from the BP. Our service location is about 1.5 miles north on Boston Post Road at 530 N. Main Street.